Monday, September 7, 2026

hiiii

 Hey guysssss... it's been a while since I posted anything on here. I've been trying to get my life together, but it's been really hard, unfortunately. My sleep schedule is cooked. I've been procrastinating on my school work, and it's only week three, and my eating habits have gotten so bad. BUT I'm locking in and taking control. ANYWAYS, I've been thinking about how I wanted to be a vegetarian. I think that I could do it, but not so soon, so I'll start off as a pescatarian. There's no moral reasoning behind this at all. I literally just woke up one day and was like, let's go vegan, but I'm definitely not ready for that lol. ALSO, why is it so hard to get hired for a job, seriously? I've been applying to so many, and I've always gotten no response, even though they claim to be hiring urgently. I hate this so much, likeeee, just give me the job, please lol. But yeah, guys, I'm working on becoming more productive. I've been setting timers and reminders, and I'm also looking at planners so I can get my life together. I missed sharing on here, so I think I'll schedule two shares per week. It's so therapeutic, in a way, to just share all my thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hiiii

  Hey guysssss... it's been a while since I posted anything on here. I've been trying to get my life together, but it's been rea...