Sunday, August 16, 2026

bts

 


Hi guyssss. I just saw bts in concert for the first time and omg it was so much fun. I didnt wait in line for merch too long so that was great but it was so stinking hot. I think i almost passed out. Army was so nice i met new people and got so many freebies. I was such an introvert yesterday honestly. It sucks that there was so much controversy a few days before i think the guys were a little nervous since there were talks of a black ocean happening, but it was mostly from people who werent even going. It was such a great show honestly I wish I was able to go to both days, but those resellers must have lost their minds. 1k for nosebleeds I dont think so. Now lets talk about those suprise songs..... I WAS NOT FEELING IT AT ALL. I love gogo and ptd but a double repeat of what another city has gotten honestly i was disappointed. I still sang along and danced of course but i absolutely felt some way. Im grateful though that I was even able to go. Also there were some cute moments with the members and the make a wish section during ptd and I loved that. OH YEAH..... guys my bias is absolutely hobi but lately during this tour jimin,jungkook, and tae have almost took that number one spot lol. Especially last night tae was so fineeee. I actually cant wait to see them again and hopefully for all days i loved it so much. 

3 comments:

  1. i saw them back in april and it was incredible!! our surprise songs were silver spoon/baepsae and life goes on which was literally a dream, i'm so sorry for ptd you deserved better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ! first seen bts in tampa and I heard boy with luv/pied piper live. I almost died!!! I want to go to another show so badd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omggg i swear tampa got the best songs on all days :0

      Delete

hiiii

  Hey guysssss... it's been a while since I posted anything on here. I've been trying to get my life together, but it's been rea...