Sunday, August 9, 2026
summer reads
At the beginning of summer I bought two books to get me back into reading as a hobby. I seriously think college has stripped away my love for reading in my spare time, apart from fanfictions of course lol. But anyways the first book I read was By the Bootstraps by Alexa martin. To me it was the cutest book ever. Its about a woman, Luna, who moves to a small town in Texas after her mother passes and falls for this cowboy football coach. I saw Texas and was sold, my home state ugh of course I had to read it. I highly recommend it. The book that I'm reading now is Get a life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert. i seriously love her books. I've read two other by her and they were so good. this book is apart of a three part series following three sisters. I'm not going to lie... I kinda forgot what the first one i read was about because it was so long ago, but I do remember liking it and adding the other two to my tbr. I'm still in the beginning parts of the book so I cant say much now but I'm loving it so far. Are there any books you've been reading this summer id love to hear about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hiiii
Hey guysssss... it's been a while since I posted anything on here. I've been trying to get my life together, but it's been rea...
-
Hi guyssss. I just saw bts in concert for the first time and omg it was so much fun. I didnt wait in line for merch too long so that was g...
-
Hi to whoever is reading. I've been so excited to start my blogging journey. I hope you all are ready for all the sharing and yapping ...
-
Hi everyone, I've been watching youtube sooooo much lately. I even got the youtube premium to get rid of all those stinkin ads. Speaki...

No comments:
Post a Comment